Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Not much to add today as I'm away from the kids this week for work. However, I'd like to recap my family when sick.

Last week all three of my men (the 2 little ones and the big one-hubby) got the 24hr GI bug. It wasn't pretty. This is how it went down

Hubby - while sick had to have his zip up hoodie on his head at all times.
Connor - was sad and needed to be snuggled all day
Garrett - completely fell apart saying he hated his life, couldn't live if it went on, nobody's life was this bad.... I would like to now apologize to his future wife knowing how this comeapart will be his "sick MOA" as an adult. Future wife - please know I tried my hardest. I'm sorry!

Also - kids decided that since I can never get their names right that I should just refer to them as Gonnor (combo of Garrett & Connor). Good idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment