Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day

I started doing this questionnaire last year for Father's Day - Here are the boys answers to this year's questions. (G=Garrett/C=Connor)

1. What superhero is dad?
C-He’s a soldier.
G-Being his self.

2. What is your favorite thing to do with dad?
C-Save the world
G-Just be with him.

3. What does dad do?
C-Work
G-Love me.

4. What traits do you have that are like dad?
C-Play sports well like daddy
G-A lot – too many to answer.

5. What is daddy’s favorite treat?
C-Nothing
G-Oreo.

6. What is daddy’s favorite food?
C-Chicken
G-Chicken

7. What makes dad really mad?
C-Using bad words
G-Me not listening

8. What is your favorite thing about dad?
C-He’s nice to me.
G-Just him!

9. What is dad’s middle name?
C-Maclin????
G-I don’t know.

10. What is the funniest thing about dad?
C-He’s weird!
G-When I beat him in Halo.

No comments:

Post a Comment